Monday, July 21, 2014

A day in the life of a teacher

Lord Jesus,

Teaching is so fun...but so annoying. It's like the kids just don't know how to chill for longer than a minute.

This has been a nice internship, but I'm debating about whether I want to do this again next year; it's not even because of the kids, it's for the teachers and administration. I just can't stand the pettiness and childish ways of the people I work with.

However, I do appreciate the friends I've made and all of the events I've been to this summer. Had I not had this job and experience, I know without a doubt I would've been sitting around at home, with  nothing to do.

For so long, I've dreamed of this perfect summer full of fun and partying and I finally got it (right before I leave for school too).

I'm so excited for life and all that's gonna come with it. I don't plan on the party stopping any time soon (though I'll obviously be keeping it together). 

No comments:

Post a Comment